Thursday 12 February 2015

not a good new post

Hi guys

This isn't possibly the best of posts but I needed to get it off my chest.

Yesterday was possibly the worst day of my life after losing my mum.
I found out that I've got cervical cancer...
Now i don't want any OMG I'm so sorry or things like that
 I need all the good vibes in my life at the min.
It was a shock been told but think something deep down knew.
I went of a lletz (or leep if your in the states) last month.
and the doctor told me that he had taken a large biopsy .
that's how it was found.
But over the past few months I've been having problems anyways which i wont go into
as it's a little bit tmi 

So the plan now.
I've got to go for an mri within the next couple of weeks to see how far the cancer is.
and within the next month  I've got to have a full hysterectomy  which is a little scary 
and then we go from there thats all I know at the min.

anyway I just needed to get that off my chest  thank you for reading me waffle on :) 

hugs 

nade xx

No comments: